Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » The Void
You dont have to pay income taxes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:21 am
I(ronic

Level 2: Drone
Level 2: Drone

In the video you will see compelling evidence with a long fact sheet that is unfabricated but well edited to get the point across.
Compelling Video

Watch the video, spread the word, get the word out its the least you can do for your country, or america if you live elsewhere.

Go to http://www.freedomtofascism.com/ for more information about this long hidden government scandal.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 am
Jorm[th]

Level 5: Zergling
Level 5: Zergling

Interesting...

Btw, I(ronic, do you still want to join the tournament??
If u do please visit the participants thread and contact me when would u be available for the qualification.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:10 am
Berry2K

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

After checking the trailer on that website, I'd like to say: "sounds like a load of dung."
It's also rather poorly made. Call again when they've gotten some award at Cannes Film Festival (AND NOT JUST SHOW IT ON A BEACH NEAR CANNES DURING THE FESTIVAL, bloody cheaters) or whatever. Incidentally, around here we're already required to carry an ID at all times (which I admit is riduculous) - just like nazi Germany!!-, though the police can't actually ask you for it unless they have a good reason. In which case you can ask them the same thing, so if you think it wasn't a good reason, you can complain about them. I don't like it much personally, but hey, what can you do. As for the microchip implants; I really doubt it.
Wiki claims a neutral point of view; may be helpful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_from_freedom_to_fascism

As for America being on its way to totalitarianism; quite possibly. But this film rather hurts its own cause than promote it.
Anyway, here in Europe we'll just continue to watch (fearfuly, but amused) how someone will kill the dictator (Bush, presumably) only to see -after some civil war perhaps- an emperor arise, and then we'll just wait until we get insane ones and hope one of them doesn't throw nukes in our direction because he wants a new swimming pool. Hey, that's what happened to the Roman Empire after all. In the meantime, please stop abducting european citizens and torturing them without a trial or, for that matter, charges.

Last edited by Berry2K on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:21 pm
Konstantin

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

You have no idea how huge the Al-Masri issue is over here.
(btw, I read today that German courts did indeed file 13 warrants of arrest against CIA agents. Now it depends on the US government to hand them over... fat chance... at least they wouldn't be tortured in prison)

That aside, I watched some of those trailers, and I agree with Berry for the most part, except I'd tone down the ridiculing a little, and I have to say that I myself am worried about RFID technology.
I know that on every electronical product I buy there's this plastic marker on it that allows them to know where I take the shit I buy, which stinks and those things should be banned sooner than later.

Anyway, as Berry said, it's likely these guys are hurting their cause. They're just feeding the american paranoia. Instead of going about this issue soberly in a newspaper article or an essay they make it into an overly flashy movie. "Look there!" - "What is it?" - "Our credibility." - "Oh... I wish it had stayed"
It's funny how amazingly unfocused this movie is (or appears to be from it's trailers). First it starts out on Tax abuse by the US gov., then it goes on to say America is controlled by Banks, then it developes the theory that the Iraq war is because of the banks, that also want to implant RFID chips into you. Wait.. what?
Way to ruin your credibility.

And, oh yeah, soon you'll need an ID card to fly on a plane.
haha.
that is the most ridiculous thing. After the US gov. started the whole airport craze, with tripple checks and fingerprints and keeping your personal data for what, 40 years?? They basically don't let anyone with a beard and bushy eyebrows into the country, but having to show an ID is the big deal now?

OK, I'm losing focus too.
It just goes to show that scandalous films sell too well in America and they should get their priorities straightened out. People over there should start to vote in their own elections before they start throwing bottles at the people they didn't elect (clever).

To all Americans I have offended: I'm sorry if I have offended you. I know you're proud and patriotic, and that you yourself probably do vote (those 54% must be hiding somewhere) and that you're not running to buy gas masks whenever someone comes up with a ghost story. Or tells you aliens landed on earth. I have some good friends in the States.

Oh yeah:
You should stop killing people for killing people.

Last edited by Konstantin on Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:42 pm
Konstantin

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Oh, and he got the definition of fascism wrong.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:49 pm
Afz

Level 22: Ghost

The American government being an evil Big Brother, it wouldn't surprise me, but the videos are a little unprofessional in my opinion and lack credibility, so no serious conclusions can be inferred from them.

This also brings up an issue that is much discussed around here" the united states being the haven of freedom", I must say (and most people share my view on this) it's really not, it was already full of ridiculous restrictive laws before all the 9/11 craze, now in order to even get in, you have to bear being treaten like a criminal, I'd rather stay off the states right now, eww... (also, this is a Mexican talking, yes, but I am not even touching the issue of illegal immigration here, which IS a crime and must be dealt with as such.)

Now, as opposed as I am to things like the war on Iraq, I am glad some of the americans' taxes are being spent on things like nasa's programs, I like seeing shots of mars and whatnot.

So americans, keep off tax evasion and get more involved with your politicz plz kthxbyhveagudday.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:05 am
Feanor

Level 21: Archon

Fascism - a political system characterized by a two-tiered society with first tier citizens being treated normally, erhaps even better then people in surrounding countries, and second tier citizens being oppressed and pushed down based on superficial distinguishing factors. Fascist states are characterized by highly chauvinistic governments and imperialist foreign policies.

If you want a good example of a fascist country you might want to look at Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania...... United States comes pretty close on the racial point, but falls just short.

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:09 am
Dark-Dx

Level 1: SCV
Level 1: SCV

I don't care about this, 'cause I don't live in USA, but I live in venezuela, and that's worse!
I've not readed the rules but I don't kn0w if we can talk about politics :S

*Goes to read the rules*

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:27 am
Berry2K

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Go Chávez! Go Chávez! ^^

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Konstantin

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

why would you not be allowed to talk about politics?

I mean... it would be reasonable to chose not to.

Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm
Afz

Is it just me or, according to F├Žnor's definition, affirmative action points towards fascism? (Trying to turn second-tier citizens instantly into tier 1 citizens without creating a proper environment for it, and actually only succeeding at switching tier one and tier two citizens at certain times and places)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:00 am
Feanor

In an unofficial way yes..... but I mean for fascism it needs to be really distinct. For example in Latvia if you're russian, even if you've lived there your entire life and were born there you are considered a "non-citizen", can't vote, and do not have right to a fair trial. Or like Nazi Germany where Jews were second-tier citizens. Keep in mind also for fascism you need a chauvinistic government (chauvinism in this case= extreme nationalism), and a more or less imperialist foreign policy.
The U.S. kinda has 2-tiers (blacks and mexicans) definetly has imperialist foreign policy but lacks a chauvinist government.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:19 pm
Afz

I agree with most of that, however blacks and mexicans are not really second tier citizens, getho blacks possibly are and illegal mexicans are not even citizens, but, if they earn enough money to become richer than the average american, they stop being tier 2 citizens... So it's not so much about race, it's more that getho african-americans and illegal latins tend to lack teh money$ to be taken seriously.

Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:11 am
Feanor

That's why america comes close but isn't quite fascist. It has an imperialist foreign policy, and a fairly chauvinistic government.... well actually that's another small mismatch. But yeah. As soon as segregation comes back and a redneck is in office it'll be there Tongue

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » The Void
Jump to: