Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » Starcraft Discussion
Help Me With Original Mod
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:58 am
Ruman

Level 1: SCV

I finished mod on original. But I need to before-campaign heroes.
I want to change this men on Infested Terran, Firebat, Hight Templar (or Dark Templar) Could you render. I'll ad in my mod Copyright's and links.

Last edited by Ruman on Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:01 am
chrisjoker

Level 17: Defiler
Level 17: Defiler

I do not get it be more especific pease , if you want our attention. and interest
and what mod are you talking about.

Last edited by chrisjoker on Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:20 am
Sir-Loin

Level 10: Firebat
Level 10: Firebat

English not your first langauge?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:48 am
Ruman

chrisjoker and Sir-Loin
I talk about mod to Starcraft Brood War. It is finished. It'll continue of brood war. Campaign in my mod launch like blizzard.
But I want change in main menu Kerrigan on Firebat, Artanis on Inf Terran, Stukov on Hight or Dark Templar.
You 100% have this character. Could you render Firebat, Hight or Dark Templar, Inf Terran and attach me to PM.

(russian)

Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:53 am
AqoTrooper

Level 24: Reaver

w00t a Russian dude :D

Kak dela Ruman? fso harasho? :P

Anyway, what do you mean by "launch like blizzard"? If you're making a mod, isn't it going to be in a separate *.exe?

Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:56 am
project_demon

i don't really understand everything, but nice work man, they look cool.
I think what he's trying to say is, he wants to give you guys these units that he has done when he was working on his own sc mod, and a couple other units as well that aren't quite finished yet.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:07 am
AqoTrooper

project_demon wrote:
i don't really understand everything, but nice work man, they look cool.
I think what he's trying to say is, he wants to give you guys these units that he has done when he was working on his own sc mod, and a couple other units as well that aren't quite finished yet.

I assume you didn't play the Starcraft campaign... *sigh* ...These are SC models.

What Ruman says is that he's making a campaign that will continue from where Starcraft : Brood War left; in his mod, he wants new pictures to replace the pictures he attached (where they are used in SC). He wants someone here to create a model for an infested terran, a firebat, and a high or dark templar and post their renders for him to use for the graphic.

Last edited by AqoTrooper on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:08 am
Dariath

I'm trying to figure it out myself... but you gotta be careful. Russian dudes make some seriously good stuff. I think he is saying he wants to change the campaign pictures from the old ones to his new ones in BW's menu.

Maybe?

Last edited by Dariath on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:32 am
Commodore Nuclear X

Level 14: Broodling
Level 14: Broodling

Ruman (or whoever is informed in this subject)
How do you get your mod copyrighted?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:19 am
Ruman

AqoTrooper
Yes, you right. I want to change it. Mod is realy the best and I need in the best pictures. Who can it do?

Commodore Nuclear X
I'll add it in credits. Like: "Thanks RP Team for help with smk pictures. Visit www.wc3campaigns.net/revolution" or something more.

AqoTrooper
Dela, neploho Smile
It was exe and it was with patch_rt.mpq too (dla the you kogo piratki)

Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:55 am
Lavarinth

The mod itself cannot be copyrighted, however any characters, story, etc., not directly linked to those created by Blizzard can be copyrighted seperately.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:12 am
Ruman

Lavarinth
It can be copyrighted:
1. It's not comersial. It's free;
2. Because I making this :)

There is developers? Who help?

Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:14 am
Dark Shadow

Level 16: Goliath
Level 16: Goliath

this thread is not PR related right?

Ship it into the Starcraft discussion!

Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:55 pm
Ruman

After help Wink

Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:59 pm
Aikanaro

I'm not sure what you mean. You want someone to render models of a Firebat, High or Dark Templar & Infested terran? So you can thereafter use them in place of these other ones? If so, I'm not exactly sure anyone on this forum would be able to supply you such nice models. If all you want to know is how to put your models inside there, then disregard my post.

Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:15 pm
Ruman

Aikanaro wrote:
You want someone to render models of a Firebat, High or Dark Templar & Infested terran?

Yes, yes. Just render of Firebat, High or Dark Templar & Infested terran. Not a model (mdx), only renders. It's not hard (i think) because, Developers PR show us hight poly scv, devourer.
Please, please. If you want attach it to PM.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:38 am
Lavarinth

He basically wants high-poly renders to replace the current Brood War SMK files of FMV'd characters. Not sure if he wants them idling (such as breathing or slightly moving) or just a single shot, but first to begin with, the PR team would have to have completed modeling those units.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » Starcraft Discussion
Jump to: