Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » Anybody's Art
Covering Fire
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 pm
jekyll

Level 19: Siege Tank
Level 19: Siege Tank

Covering Fire

Hi,
Posted this at Foundation, but I thought I would dump it here and at sclegacy too.

Flames are annoying, but the best I can do now. Mechmaster sent me a file to play with and learn from. I'm going to give it a shot while trying to replicate a few other things later in the week for another scene or 2.... If I don't get into writing.

I roughed out a second starcraft book... well, more a 50-60 page treatment then a full book. Smile Book 2 of the wandering engineer is currently in the works.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 am
zsx8989

Level 8: Hydralisk
Level 8: Hydralisk

MOV information are very often found inside the web. However, to hold out them on glass windows non-public computer just one has obtained to set up an additional element or convert to other format. MPEG movement photo structure can be an intercontinental compression normal for switching images. the important thing benefit of MPEG movement photo structure when in comparison with other movement photo and audio tracks coding formats could be the actuality that MPEG movement photo document formats are considerably scaled-down using the identical quality. occasionally to much better take satisfaction in video, we are able to convert movement photo between MPEG and MOV.

To convert mov to mpeg, we need mov to mpeg converter. It helps you convert MOV to MPEG or MEPG to MOV properly only in 4 steps.

Step 1: include MOV or MEPG files

To include files, you can just drag your movement photo away from your document folders toward report inside the operating window, or click the "Add video" icon (with a as well as sign), to decide on your preferred MOV films or MPEG files.

mov to mpeg converter

Step 2: arranged output format

Click the icon of gear, which prospects to an "Advanced" window. inside the "Profile", you can choose "MPEG" for converting MOV to MPEG or choose "MOV" should you need to convert mpeg to mov.

Tips: This MOV to MPEG Converter also allows to edit the movement photo past for you convert it from MOV to MPEG or from MPEG to MOV.

Select a movement photo inside the document list, click "edit" menu, or click the "Edit video" button. then you certainly can optimize you movement photo by cropping, altering movement photo effect, etc.

Step 3: start conversion

Click "Start" to begin converting your movement photo from mov to mpeg. quickly after which you can click "Find Target" to locate out precisely where the output information are saved.

Tips: really this MOV to MPEG Converter can not merely helps to convert movement photo from MOV to MPEG, but at the same time convert movement photo between all sorts of other formats, even such as structure supported on iPad/iPod/iPhone, etc.

Tags:
mov to mpeg conversion, how to convert mov to mpeg, convert .mov to mpeg

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » Anybody's Art
Jump to: