Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Tools (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Jass NewGen Pack v5d (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90999)

shilo 06-04-2011 03:54 AM

Right! Step 1, 2 and 3 works after installed the latest version. thanks Anitarf and deolrin!

It now goes to the game but......... the Oppi third person cam is not working :D i already activated the 3rdperson Trigger but its not working..... ahhh... how is this?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

Opppppsss i forgot to rename the trigger to ThirdPersonCam :D

Thanks Anitarf and doelrin for the help. :D, to the maker of NewJassGenPack: JassHelper
and thanks to Opposum for his/her OppiCam

krainert 07-06-2011 08:36 AM

Warcraft fails to load map featuring vJass code

Warcraft just jumps back to the previous menu whenever instructed to load the map. I'm using NewGen, and the script editor reports all the vJass stuff as syntax errors. Do I have to enable something to activate vJass compilation? If I deactivate the triggers containing vJass code, it all works (except for the vJass based functionality, of course!).
EDIT: I'm using Jass NewGen Pack v5d and Warcraft III: TFT version 1.26.0.6401.
EDIT 2: Protip: Compiling works best when the compiler is enabled (JassHelper was disabled). Solved. Durrrr.

deolrin 07-06-2011 09:23 AM

You just need to update your JassHelper. I had that before. It's caused by an outdated JassHelper.

Chomtana 07-06-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Warcraft just jumps back to the previous menu whenever instructed to load the map. I'm using NewGen, and the script editor reports all the vJass stuff as syntax errors. Do I have to enable something to activate vJass compilation? If I deactivate the triggers containing vJass code, it all works (except for the vJass based functionality, of course!).
EDIT: I'm using Jass NewGen Pack v5d and Warcraft III: TFT version 1.26.0.6401.
EDIT 2: Protip: Compiling works best when the compiler is enabled (JassHelper was disabled). Solved. Durrrr.

If you use native or type that doesn't register it will cause the map to error

example:

type index extends integer
native Double takes integer i returns integer

the jasshelper will be check that script is not error but warcraft can't be read it
and some native cause the fatal error when use (map can use but can't call that native)

Update the jasshelper here

My warcraft version: 1.26a (1.26.0.6401)

The_Chosen_Oreo 08-09-2011 05:26 PM

PJASS Error is fixed :D

Simply put the newgen folder in a directory without spaces in the folder names

For instance:

It cant be in "C:/Program Files/Warcraft III/tools/" because there are spaces in the folder names.

It can be in "C:/Games/War3/tools/" because there aren't spaces in the folder names.

Have fun with Newgen every1!!

Nuclear Arbitor 08-09-2011 09:40 PM

hmm, i wonder what it would take the fix that issue. haven't used the program but it's either really simple or it's hardcoded...

The_Chosen_Oreo 08-10-2011 05:39 AM

That IS the fix i mean..

I was reading one of vex's posts and he said it had trouble with files, so i thought maybe it had to do with directories. After I moved the files, it worked with no errors.

Nuclear Arbitor 08-11-2011 03:25 AM

i was more referring to modifying the program and/or it's config files so you can use directories with spaces in the name.

Destro 08-18-2011 03:47 PM

JNGP will help the next version? Or this version (5d) will be the last?

Hubie 11-03-2011 10:13 PM

trojans?

Trojan:Win32/Orsam!rts
Trojan:Win32/Bumat!rts
TrojanDropper:Win32/Dunik!rts

?

Anitarf 11-03-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hubie
trojans?

Trojan:Win32/Orsam!rts
Trojan:Win32/Bumat!rts
TrojanDropper:Win32/Dunik!rts

?

Quote:

Originally Posted by first post
Does this tool contain viruses?

No, some antivirus tools just think it does due to the nature of this tool, that works by injecting its own code into the process of the WE. Most tools allow to setup an exception for such cases, some have to be turned off though (like Kaspersky)

cohadar 11-15-2011 10:38 AM

I am trying to make an ObjectMerger lua script that will print out diff of two units - for balancing purposes.

The problem is I can't find any Get functions, there is just makechange one in examples.

Anyone knows how to retrieve values of objects with ObjectMerger?

cohadar 11-16-2011 11:49 AM

I miss PitzerMike....