Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Tools (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Jass NewGen Pack v5d (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90999)

emjlr3 04-25-2008 07:22 PM

i have a few in the past if you need them, I think I have every release since 4a

just let me know

marven15 04-26-2008 07:44 AM

Uhhmmm. I just downloaded this latest JASSNewGen. Is the trigger editor meant to be the normal trigger editor? I'm just wondering... Because I'm used to with the very Advance Trigger Editor one...

EDIT: Oops it's ok now. My bad. :P

Barade 04-27-2008 12:56 PM

I get an error when I start the Jass NewGen editor:
"Could not redirect CreateWindowExA"
I'm using the Jass NewGen Pack on a Linux system.
When I downloaded the version 4d there was this error the first time (And another I think). I hoped it wouldn't be there with the next version.

DKG 04-28-2008 12:45 PM

Just thought I'd let you know it was the custom war3xlocal that was causing it, or at least, on my computer with an unmodified one, i could merge object data just fine.

Thanks for the help.

XieLong 04-28-2008 10:16 PM

I have got some purposes for the next version and would be very happy, if you could implement them:
  • x-dimensional arrays, or at least 2D-Arrays
  • c++ like variable-modification, as i++, i--, i+=a etc.
  • makros within TESH to write the nullifaction and object destruction
I think it would be possible, not?

Av3n 04-29-2008 03:31 AM

*cough* Jasshelper thread XieLong.... and the TESH thread

-Av3n

redscores 05-02-2008 12:30 PM

A very weird "Internal Error" at New Gen Pack.

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, i made a map with the New Gen Editor, which is called Maelstrom, nothing big at the moment, just 4 or 5 triggers, and 3 clean jass scripts inside (just for creating random geysers), well if i create now a rect or something following happens:

Line 3900: [Internal Error]
Line 3900: Access violation at address 00467A89 in module 'jasshelper.exe'. Read of address 00006702
Line 20646: (From this macro instance)

As error in the jass helper window, and i dunno whats the problem, it happens sometimes even as the following:

Line 784: [Internal Error]
Line 784: Access violation at address 00467A89 in module 'jasshelper.exe'. Read of address 33312D1C

And i dunno what causes these errors, if it is needed, heres the map:

Vexorian 05-02-2008 12:59 PM

That's a jasshelper bug, so post it in jasshelper's thread, but in advance I'd like to tell you that besides of the map, I need inputwar3map.j (which should be in newgen's logs folder)

N8-11_GER 05-03-2008 07:10 PM

can it be that when u do a loop for each integer a 1 to 6 and u dont use in this loop integer a that newgen the loop cancel after the first run? (i was using ver 4d maybe only there was the bug?)

DreamRaider 05-04-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redscores
Okay, i made a map with the New Gen Editor, which is called Maelstrom, nothing big at the moment, just 4 or 5 triggers, and 3 clean jass scripts inside (just for creating random geysers), well if i create now a rect or something following happens:

Line 3900: [Internal Error]
Line 3900: Access violation at address 00467A89 in module 'jasshelper.exe'. Read of address 00006702
Line 20646: (From this macro instance)

As error in the jass helper window, and i dunno whats the problem, it happens sometimes even as the following:

Line 784: [Internal Error]
Line 784: Access violation at address 00467A89 in module 'jasshelper.exe'. Read of address 33312D1C

And i dunno what causes these errors, if it is needed, heres the map:

Yea i had that problem too. But you can get rid of that by just creating a random variable then deleting it. Then try saving again and it goes back to normal.

Snake_Style 05-04-2008 03:03 PM

okay, i have a simple (i hope) problem. It's with JassHelper, it just refuses to start up when saving the map (so it doesn't compile the code and i can't use any vJass syntax, probably it fails to replace we's compiler, dunno). Tried disabling anti-virus software, didn't work. I had it working with some previous release (4c i think), but reverting to it did just about nothing. Would appreciate any help, thanks.
edit: strange, tested it with some older map, and it works there .. could it be on a map basis ?

zetanno 05-08-2008 07:18 AM

I think i have the same problem as snake_style . When i start Jass NewGen JassHelper doesn't start . But I have 2 computers (this one is better) and if i start NewGen on the other JassHelper runs with no problem . What should I do ?

Flame_Phoenix 05-08-2008 08:43 PM

Is there any tutorial on how to use the debugger for our codes ?
I don't seem to be catching how to implement it =S

DreamRaider 05-14-2008 11:13 PM

I think i found a bug as well. When i went to advance > Game interface, wierd things pop up like something string missing, abunch just pops up.

anXieTy 05-17-2008 10:27 AM

WorldEditor.exe has to be terminated

When i open a map and change it in any way, sometimes at a random point the WE crashes and the windows message 'WorldEditor.exe had to be terminated' is shown (as my windows is german, i dont know the english expression for that). Its really a random thing, dunno what and why, i tried out 4d and it doesnt work, 5a doesnt, too.

What could be a reason for that? i got no clue...

And i do not use something like Window Blinds.

EDIT: It just happened with the normal editor, too!? wtf?

gz,anX