Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Tools (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Jass NewGen Pack v5d (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90999)

Av3n 04-15-2007 10:29 PM

i alrdy knew how to get weu to work. Just had to read some stuff to get it to work

-Av3n

Vexorian 04-15-2007 10:35 PM

yeah ,good for you.

Av3n 04-15-2007 11:53 PM

Its not like i use it alot now, but just done it for the fun of it.

-Av3n

Toadcop 04-16-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

yeah ,good for you.
:rofl: !!!
well i hope it will work on my WE... i mean the hack... the rest is not needed (sysntex highlight etc.)

i don't know why but this new one cause a lot of troubles !!! so back to basic
(War3 WE 1.21b no cracks etc... original Bnet playable...) it hacks WE and it seems to be all ok (i have compiled a simple map) but than i try to complile/save my (current map) WE crashes ! with out any msg etc.
(maybe some bugs ???)

Vexorian 04-16-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

sysntex highlight etc

That doesn't come here.

A WE crash is seriously a problem with grimoire, maybe consider getting the english version of worldedit.exe and test just to discard a language issue?

darkwulfv 04-16-2007 01:30 PM

Just a question/request.

Is there anyway to instantly call a syntax check without saving (Like in JASScraft for example)? If not, is there any way it could be added or any tool that could be added?

Vexorian 04-16-2007 01:36 PM

"Save as.." ?

Toadcop 04-16-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

maybe consider getting the english version of worldedit.exe
O_o ? guess which version i got ?! no the problem is only by saving a map with vJass code (to save a map with simple jass is not the problem). i don't know maybe some incompatibility ? but well this map works well it's saved with old pack (v1 the v2 don't patch correctly...)
btw i have removed all code and have tried to save this map... and it also crashes !

.... wait !

Hmmm.... it was a .w3e related problem... now all is good =) (i have changed the tilesets and back...)

// well it's a stupid solution =) but it works !

Vexorian 04-16-2007 02:56 PM

well If it was really a vJass problem only map compiler should crash.

Unless you had the WE's syntax checker enabled, but newgen really checks it directly, unless grimoire now just decided to use the registry which would be lame.

Mezzer 04-16-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkwulfv
Just a question/request.

Is there anyway to instantly call a syntax check without saving (Like in JASScraft for example)? If not, is there any way it could be added or any tool that could be added?

I already asked, and I agree that it's something that's very needed. Especially since the compiler only lists one error at a time, and saving some maps can be a bitch.

darkwulfv 04-16-2007 03:12 PM

Oh, well, that makes 2 of us then :D

And I hate saving my map 1000 times. I have over 6200 doodads in my map, which take a bitch-long time to save.

But then again, the saving has its advantages. At least you know you're work won't be lost in a random crash =D

Toadcop 04-16-2007 03:17 PM

Vexorian anyway now is all OK ;)

Vexorian 04-16-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mezzer
I already asked, and I agree that it's something that's very needed. Especially since the compiler only lists one error at a time, and saving some maps can be a bitch.

It is not too easy to do that since I need GUI, and unit position editor to generate stuff for it.

darkwulfv 04-16-2007 03:38 PM

Oh, that's true. it would syntax the GUI stuff too.

But then couldn't you just make a syntax checker for the Custom Script section of the map, since it's all in JASS anyways?

Nave47 04-16-2007 09:50 PM

Too bad I can't use this stuff and be limited to GUI because I have a "cracked" version of warcraft 3 and its still 1.20e.