Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Programming (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=532)
-   -   Source code of all my work (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=110742)

PitzerMike 05-12-2014 07:16 PM

Source code of all my work
 
Since my assembla repository got deleted like a year ago due to inactivity the source code for all my tools had been lost.
Luckily I found an old hard drive of mine last weekend where the repository was still checked out.

So before it gets lost again I thought I'd simply share it with everyone. Some of the highlights are:
  • BLPaletter (C++)
  • CacheConv (C#)
  • Grimex Tools (C++)
  • File Format Specs - Largely thanks to Zephyr
  • Pjass (lex/yacc/c) - Credits go to Rudi Cilibrasi
  • ReplayRemapper (C) - Hope Icefrog doesn't mind
  • SCAmp - What is this doing here?
  • Widgetizer (VB 6)

Some of the projects will have makefiles and some you will just have to use the compile.bat file to compile. For the grimex tools for example you will have to use serveral compile batch files - I'll leave the correct order as an exercise to the reader. Then you'll likely also need some of these tools:

Mingw - I used gcc/g++ from this package to compile the C/C++ projects.
Lex/Yacc - Are not included in mingw but can be obtained from http://www.monmouth.com/~wstreett/le.../lex-yacc.html if you want to build pjass.
ResourceHacker - Is used in some compile scripts to add version info to an exe, get it at http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/
UPX - Used in some build scripts to compress the exe after building, you get it at http://upx.sourceforge.net
SCons - At least one of the projects uses this for build scripts http://www.scons.org/

Unfortunately it's not the most up-to-date version of the code. The latest parts of the grim extensions are missing (mainly the code for PatchGenerator.exe which is used to generate the UMSWE patch). If anyone has downloaded the code from the old repository, please post it here. You will know it's the latest verson if it has a sub-folder called PatchGenerator.

Mirror thanks to Moyo: http://blizzardmodding.info/5408/pit...f-all-my-work/

moyack 05-13-2014 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitzerMike
Since my assembla repository got deleted like a year ago due to inactivity the source code for all my tools had been lost.
Luckily I found an old hard drive of mine last weekend where the repository was still checked out.

So before it gets lost again I thought I'd simply share it with everyone. Some of the highlights are:
  • BLPaletter (C++)
  • CacheConv (C#)
  • Grimex Tools (C++)
  • File Format Specs - Largely thanks to Zephyr
  • Pjass (lex/yacc/c) - Credits go to Rudi Cilibrasi
  • ReplayRemapper (C) - Hope Icefrog doesn't mind
  • SCAmp - What is this doing here?
  • Widgetizer (VB 6)

Some of the projects will have makefiles and some you will just have to use the compile.bat file to compile. For the grimex tools for example you will have to use serveral compile batch files - I'll leave the correct order as an exercise to the reader. Then you'll likely also need some of these tools:

Mingw - I used gcc/g++ from this package to compile the C/C++ projects.
Lex/Yacc - Are not included in mingw but can be obtained from http://www.monmouth.com/~wstreett/le.../lex-yacc.html if you want to build pjass.
ResourceHacker - Is used in some compile scripts to add version info to an exe, get it at http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/
UPX - Used in some build scripts to compress the exe after building, you get it at http://upx.sourceforge.net
SCons - At least one of the projects uses this for build scripts http://www.scons.org/

Unfortunately it's not the most up-to-date version of the code. The latest parts of the grim extensions are missing (mainly the code for PatchGenerator.exe which is used to generate the UMSWE patch). If anyone has downloaded the code from the old repository, please post it here. You will know it's the latest verson if it has a sub-folder called PatchGenerator.

EDIT: Now I'll just need to figure out how to attach an archive larger than 5 MB. I'll figure something out ... :roll:

If you need hosting like real men, I can offer you my site. You can upload up to 30MB at once. Check it out: www.blizzardmodding.info

HUGS!!!!!

Kyrbi0 05-14-2014 12:34 AM

NO! Don't leave us...

//EDIT// - While I have next-to-no idea what any of your stuff actually does, I can appreciate the pain of lost information & files, especially source code, so kudos on getting (part of it) back & uploading it here!

PurgeandFire111 05-18-2014 02:38 AM

Thanks Mike. Hopefully you'll come back to actually post the files. ;P

PitzerMike 07-05-2014 05:03 PM

Haha, well I guess I have forgotten about this thread.
Sorry about that.

I didn't want to register at a new site so i pastebined the files at the hive:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/p....php?id=z2f3b5

Hope it works!
Fee free to upload them somewhere else too, then I can put a mirror in my original post.

moyack 07-06-2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitzerMike
Haha, well I guess I have forgotten about this thread.
Sorry about that.

I didn't want to register at a new site so i pastebined the files at the hive:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/p....php?id=z2f3b5

Hope it works!
Fee free to upload them somewhere else too, then I can put a mirror in my original post.

Mirrored....

http://blizzardmodding.info/5408/pit...f-all-my-work/

MasterofSickness 10-06-2016 07:47 PM

looked into ObjectMerger source code that's offered here to see what's missing in comparison to current ObjectMerger.exe from JNGP. sadly it seems that big parts are missing. LUA isn't supported for example. reason for reading the source is a bug of current ObjectMerger.exe with generating: //! external ObjectMerger w3u hpea 1d1A uaen 0. here is a longer post of mine i made for work of reference for inner workings of JassHelper & ObjectMerger (post #27 from EdwardElric):
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/...2#post-3093414
so, best way to fix this, seems to keep current ObjectMerger.exe & write an own tool, added to: "...\JNGP\jasshelper.conf" under section: "[externaltools]".

edit:
finally, i was able to publish such a tool, here's the link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/...merger.289297/

Souhiro 11-05-2016 08:46 PM

Thanks Mike. Hopefully you'll come back to actually post the files. ;P

PitzerMike 12-20-2016 10:48 PM

It seems the links are down again.
God, I wish I had the latest version of the files restored back then. They offered to restore the repo for like 200 € but I didn't have the cash at the time. :(
I'll check if they still have a backup. Maybe we're luky. :emote_grin:
Otherwise I'll upload the older version somewhere.

MasterofSickness 12-25-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitzerMike
It seems the links are down again.
God, I wish I had the latest version of the files restored back then. They offered to restore the repo for like 200 € but I didn't have the cash at the time. :(
I'll check if they still have a backup. Maybe we're luky. :emote_grin:
Otherwise I'll upload the older version somewhere.


Links are down again?
Link from Moyack from post #1 & #6 is, but yours from post #5 still works...

Believe it or not, but I also tried to contact the holder of the repo at:
https://www.assembla.com/company/contact
Sadly they didn't reply to my mail, but hopefully you are more lucky?!
By the way, I got that link to your repo from this thread from last post #15:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?p=890931

And about costs: I would really like to participate! Just tell, I have no problem in sending you 200 €, really! Already sent money to other projects like the XCOM 2 coop one, but thats another topic ;D

PitzerMike 12-26-2016 11:31 PM

Ok, good to hear the link still works.
I did get a reply from them but unfortunately it's not possible to restore any more.
Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it :)

Thelordmarshall 07-29-2017 04:39 AM

Thanks a lot man :3


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin (Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd).
Hosted by www.OICcam.com
IT Support and Services provided by Executive IT Services