Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Modeling / Animation (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   Procrastination II: Blood Elf Harder. (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=110467)

AnemicRoyalty 10-11-2011 09:41 AM

Procrastination II: Blood Elf Harder.

1 Attachment(s)
Started working on this NPC-esque model a while ago and got back to it over the last couple of days. Based on the girl in this concept art by Glenn Rane. All ingame textures and still pending animation. Stay tuned!

Zoom (requires log in)

And I just realised that I forgot the ears. Deeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Kino 10-11-2011 11:05 AM

I really ike this one, its very peasantish looking yet very distinct from the villager model we have ingame.

Linaze 10-11-2011 09:19 PM

Looks good, but you should give her shoes.

deolrin 10-11-2011 10:26 PM

Plz Blood Elf Mage? :(

Lookin' good either way!

Nuclear Arbitor 10-12-2011 12:12 AM

yeah, looks nice.

AnemicRoyalty 10-12-2011 07:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Small update with some barely-noticeable (but time-consuming) improvements and an ingame shot for today :)

Depending on how nit-picky over tiny details I am tomorrow, might start rigging then.

Zoom (requires log in)

Dionesiist 10-12-2011 10:51 AM

Looking cool. But you really ought to finish one model before starting another. =P

deolrin 10-12-2011 12:15 PM

That's A.R for you. Starts a bunch of models, nearly finishes them; But never truly does. D: (That Orc Ninja was so badass it hurts!)

Anyhow... There is absolutely no teamcolor on the model, right? Doesn't look like there is. :P
Which is fine, because it's a villager.

And one last thing - You added ears, changed the color of the thing at the bottom from brown to black, moved the line on her chest a little more down, and... That's it?

2-P 10-12-2011 01:24 PM

Nice! Her shoulders are a bit pointy but I guess that's not noticeable ingame.

Nuclear Arbitor 10-13-2011 03:32 AM

Quote:

Procrastination II: Blood Elf Harder.

?

Kyrbi0 10-13-2011 04:42 AM

Very cool. Also cool to see someone actually modding Wc3.

Seems very... 'well-endowed' for a simple BE peasant, but meh, personal tastes. :P Could be a little bit less blocky of a chest, maybe. I really like the gloves, hair & face, though.

Ampharos_222 10-13-2011 11:03 AM

man, that's really beautiful.

Anitarf 10-13-2011 11:23 AM

Where are the textures from? They fit her well. Her waist and hips seem a bit narrow, but then again what do I know about blood elf anatomy. WC3 on a widescreen monitor looks silly, especially to me since my monitor's aspect ratio is 5:4 so it's skewed the other way. :)

AnemicRoyalty 10-13-2011 12:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Dio: Got it in a nutshell. Already thinking of what I'll do next :P ... but to be fair everything I've posted is a long way from finished D:

Deolrin: Yep, just an NPC at this stage. As for the alterations, you pretty much nailled it, besides the hours I spent trawling every texture in three .mpq archives looking for better ones :P

PP: Fix'd. Spider-tank is still on the agenda, btw :)

Nuclear: Die Hard 2: Die Harder.

Kyrbio: Blame Raneman for the 'busty-elven-wench' look. Not that I'm complaining, mind you :] Anyways, this community is in need of a heart massage. Let's all do our bit :)

Ampharos_222: Thanks :) Your recent work is pretty impressive, I must say.

Anitarf: Now that you mention it, her waist is a bit thin... got some proportion tweaks to do. For the textures, I used the female villager for all the skin areas, the robe from the campaign screen spellbreaker for the dress (and Kel'thuzad for the lower part), Grom Hellscream for the gloves, Centaur Khan for the ribbons, Sylvanas for the hair, High Elf Archer for the ears and the Doomguard for the eyes.

Today's news: finished rigging and animated Stand - 1 :>

Zoom (requires log in)

And today's news: Stand - 2 and 3 done!

Zoom (requires log in)

Zoom (requires log in)

Nuclear Arbitor 10-14-2011 07:42 AM

is she staring at her own breasts? lol