Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Model edits (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=632)
-   -   My new personal image gallery. (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90571)

General Frank 01-09-2007 05:30 PM

My new personal image gallery.

1 Attachment(s)
Chriz. gave the hint to make on thread for my models, because I submit models nearly every week.
I'll update this thread every time I made a new model or modified an old one of mine.

Let's start with one. A bloodelven champion. One of the 4 heroes I'm making for a pack.

Bloodelven Champion
Zoom (requires log in)

Mezzer 01-09-2007 05:42 PM

Well, I don't like it much. The torso and legs look very wrong like that. Also, the shoulder pads don't seem to fit in at all. I would give him a helmet, a sword or some other weapon that actually matched his armor and lose the banner.

SeruK 01-09-2007 05:43 PM

I like it, but I have no idea why he has a orcish flag.

Oh yah, bloodelves joined horde. nvm.

Chriz. 01-09-2007 05:51 PM

Get rid of those wings on his shoulders, it seems that you like to use them a lot, but they really don't fit.

General Frank 01-09-2007 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Better now ?

Zoom (requires log in)

Chriz. 01-09-2007 06:13 PM

Smaller shoulder pads I think. But getting better.

Mezzer 01-09-2007 06:25 PM

I advise replacing the banner with a large shield with the horde symbol on it. Something bulky, to make him look meaner

General Frank 01-09-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mezzer
I advise replacing the banner with a large shield with the horde symbol on it. Something bulky, to make him look meaner

But then, it wouldn't fit the style of the Bloodelves. But anyways, thanks for the hint^^.

THE_END 01-09-2007 08:17 PM

Hmmm he needs a belt or something around his waist, it looks weird with nothing there right now

Mezzer 01-09-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Frank
But then, it wouldn't fit the style of the Bloodelves. But anyways, thanks for the hint^^.

Well, they way I see him now, he doesn't fit the style of the blood elves even with a dozen shoehorns! :emote_grin:

Honestly, he's much to buff for a belf and the armor isn't totally their style. And I kinda like that he isn't, makes him more special. Oh, and you could give him a cool red sword too :emote_grin:

xXm0rpH3usXx 01-09-2007 08:28 PM

it's actually totally flat, if you'd add pads all over the body it would look more rd and i guess cooler, not too big though, they look too blocky this way

Rising_Dusk 01-09-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Hmmm he needs a belt or something around his waist, it looks weird with nothing there right now
Agreed.

And consider replacing the flag with the Warden Model's weapon, maybe with a different skin to look more blood elvish.
A thought.

Mezzer 01-09-2007 09:03 PM

I'd say he would need new: braces, grieves, leg guards, a belt, a shield, a headband, and definitely a new sword, that is, if you want him to be more in line with what belfs are usually portrayed as. I would also slightly reduce the size of his hands (not too much).

General Frank 01-09-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mezzer
I'd say he would need new: braces, grieves, leg guards, a belt, a shield, a headband, and definitely a new sword, that is, if you want him to be more in line with what belfs are usually portrayed as. I would also slightly reduce the size of his hands (not too much).

Agreed to things in Bold.

Infrisios 01-09-2007 09:30 PM

I think a change of the head would be good, it seems to be exactly the Bloodmage head. Give him normal eyebrows and change the hair to make it look more individual.