Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   WC3C News (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Hunted Campaign Needs You! (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=18275)

Electromancer 06-01-2003 03:01 PM

Well, that is if you are a skinner or a cinematic person. We are currently in need of a person that can do cinematics and probably triggering as well. Show proof (aka maps) that your good. Don't worry if you already applied, just add your map here again.

If you want the skinner job, show some work as well. Texturing and shading are a must, as well as being able to devote a good amount of time to doing skins for our campaign (atleast about an hour a day).

If you have any skills in terraining or icons, also apply. We might need you. Once again, showing some work would be nice. Unsure about these 2 jobs, but so far we don't have any icon guy and phoenix is kinda swamped with his internet problems.

Really hope to see some stuff from you all. We really need people to do these jobs. And please, if your gonna apply, make sure you will be able to devote time to the mod. It isn't gonna be some 1 week job, it will last for quite a while.

DEMANUFACTURE 06-01-2003 06:14 PM

Well i would like to work on cinematics for u...i am also working with project sauroid...u might have seen the trailer i did....u can download it here

--also take in consideration i did this is 6 days...splash screens and all

pixiesfanyo 06-01-2003 09:10 PM

i'll try to get you a movie by wednesday...i have finals..and i've been working on a preview for my cinematic movie..so i'll send you that on wednesday or thursday

Starcraftfreak 06-02-2003 05:27 AM

What icons do you need?

BTW, I have some skills in everything (except modelling), but I don't have much time now.

BladeBezerker 06-02-2003 05:43 AM

Hey, i thought i was doing icons as well?! I can do the icons, as well as most of the skins, but i will need some help with skinning.

skeletor 06-02-2003 10:11 AM

ill help wit cinematics. i dont like to write my own storyline, so itll be a little different. illl start it today

Phoenix_s 06-02-2003 02:58 PM

Everyone that want these jobs, could you send me a pm with examples of your work (Skinners), and when you are done with a example cinematic (Cinematic guys).
That would be nice:D

Thx

AlexBS 06-02-2003 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres a cinematic that i was working on a while back that i sorta got stuck on as to story... i suck at story, but as u can see, im good at cameras and triggers.

Electromancer 06-03-2003 12:11 PM

Im the story guy, so you won't have to worry about it too much. We need ppl that can follow the directions we give them in cinematics.

TormentedSoul 06-03-2003 02:09 PM

SKinning is easy, but if your'e asking form odeling I cant help with that. I'm not an expeert skinner but I'm pretty good. If you are interested, contact me and I'll send you a map of some of my work. :D

AlexBS 06-04-2003 12:26 AM

when will we be told who gets the job?

Phoenix_s 06-04-2003 05:31 AM

I'm going on holiday the 18 and hope to get a skinner and cinematic artist chosen by that time.

Tiga. 06-08-2003 03:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I enjoy/am good with cinematics and I'm quite handy with paint if I do say so myself:ggani: ; enless you're talking about icons icons as in, an Icon to be on the desktop icon, in which case I'm still good. Here's a stupid (couldn't stop laughing :emote_wink: ) example of my trigger-work with cinematics:

Phoenix_s 06-08-2003 10:18 PM

Sorry
We have a cinematic artist now.
But we still need a second skinner, so please send me examples if you want to work as skinners.:D

Tiga. 06-09-2003 06:10 PM

O well... I can't skin (don't have the tools or the talent), but I can still make you some icons if you still need those.