Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Warcraft Editing Tools (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   JassCraft (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=80051)

Zoxc 02-14-2006 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kylix is only for linux....

Now here is a little demo for a scripting engine that will come to JassCraft.
It's pretty buggy and lacks alot of functions. Also it has no documentation yeat.
I managed to make Ping Pong out of it. It is in the .zip. Good play'in :emote_dance:

PitzerMike 02-15-2006 10:09 PM

In order to add preprocessor capabilities you could use PPJASS.
It's an existing wrapper over PJASS and has the following keywords:

#include <file>
#define <defname> <value>
#if <defname>
#elseif <defname>
#else
#endif

It's also called via command line and works like the C preprocessor. It runs the preprocessor results through PJASS. The error lines returned by PJASS are translated back to the original line numbers (before includes got resolved) in the file.

I'm sure you can find the thread where it was posted with the search function.

Zoxc 02-17-2006 03:40 PM

*Updated* - .mdl editing support (highlight and codefolding)

Chuckle_Brother 02-19-2006 01:26 PM

Good tool...when it works. For some reason it absolutely HATES Jass Shop Pro. And I have to completely wipe JSP off my comp or else they both go to hell.

Any idea why this might be?

BertTheJasser 02-19-2006 02:44 PM

To additional options this has(which JSP doesn't) are wunderfull,.. but the Syntax check is not very good. So I always write my code in JassCraft and check it in JSP. That's really anoying! Do something or just use JSP syntax check. Thx. Anyways: Really helpfull Tool.

Zoxc 02-19-2006 05:08 PM

What do you mean by PJASS is not very good?

Anyway eGust is soon done with his syntax checker then it will be implemented in JassCraft. ( The one in JSP is buggy )

eGust 02-19-2006 11:47 PM

my system was down and i was setuping windows in last weekend... i hope that i can finish new syntax check today or tomorrow
btw, a highlight display bug:
Code:

string s = "abc
def"+"blalblabla"

this code is right, or u can write the right side as "abc|ndefblablabla"

and show me the highlight code some time, i'll fix it and add right parentheses' highlight(in jsp it doesn't work if there is a multi-line string between them)

if u get a hint-window component can display colored text( if the window get a pushpin on it is better), i'll show the declare in it. and if a map is opened, there will show what do the "STRING_XXX" mean in war3map.wts(or i write a new component later)

Zoxc 02-20-2006 01:59 AM

Infact I'm still using your highlighter... Modified it a bit thus .. , but I didn't get the param thing to work. Simply didn't display anything.

I'm not using hint-window. I'm using TForm.

eGust 02-20-2006 03:42 AM

alright, i already fixed that multi-line string highlight bug in 1.4.3.6, but didn't fix the par's display bug as:
Code:

s = ("blablabla
blablabla"|)  //this '|' is the cursor, the left-par will not be colored

my new syntax has a new construct:
projects:
{
- IncludeList : the files as c.j, b.j, c.ai
- ProjectList : ProjectFiles({w3m/w3m\blizzard.j}, or castersystem
- UsedList : actual files to do display or syntax check
- something else
}
so i must write a new synhighlighter to display different highlight easy.

i'll talk about hint-window with u later

eGust 02-20-2006 04:12 AM

to do:
- finish the new powerful and quick syntax check (85% now, it loads cj very fast, only takes 0ms or 17ms on my computer)
- make a new synhighlight
- war3map.wts editor and show it in hint-window when move the mouse on "STIRNG_XXX"(colored string or just code).
- wc3 registry fixer ( i made one with KOL long time ago, it can find war3 path in hd automatically or just browse and point it by user, write the path into registry, assign wc3 files, and add a menu item "Test" for .w3m and/or .w3x files )
- plugins API ( that means, if vexorain want, he can just build wc3map Optimizer as a plug-in )
- advanced search of functions: to find a function by the name or/and type of its parameter(s)

Zoxc 02-20-2006 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eGust
alright, i already fixed that multi-line string highlight bug in 1.4.3.6, but didn't fix the par's display bug as:
Code:

s = ("blablabla
blablabla"|)  //this '|' is the cursor, the left-par will not be colored

my new syntax has a new construct:
projects:
{
- IncludeList : the files as c.j, b.j, c.ai
- ProjectList : ProjectFiles({w3m/w3m\blizzard.j}, or castersystem
- UsedList : actual files to do display or syntax check
- something else
}
so i must write a new synhighlighter to display different highlight easy.

The synhighlighter should not have any info about Jass Natives. It will just fetch it from TJassLib. I will send you my version of highlight when you get on MSNM. (Never....)

eGust 02-21-2006 01:08 AM

so email me
i'm very busy recently, and i have no time to logon msn to chat

emjlr3 02-22-2006 06:06 AM

um saving fiels can;t be done, keeps saying invald type, and I dont think edit undo works, and if you oepn something from a .mpq, if you try to open something esle from the .mpq it gives errors and wont open em

Zoxc 02-22-2006 12:29 PM

Looking into the .MPQ stuff...

When you used Undo, had you anything folded?

emjlr3 02-22-2006 03:15 PM

er what does anything folded mean? basically I had accidently clicked a function to many times, so it made like 3 of em, I tried to edti undo it, and nothing happened

btw I love the new colors, really neat