Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Map Database (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=654)
-   -   (1) Return of Alisia Dragoon (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=82645)

sacredmage 10-22-2007 05:18 PM

takes years to download :S

Vexorian 10-23-2007 03:20 AM

No, it takes patience to download it.

We are gonna get new servers one day, don't worry.

Glass Shard 12-04-2007 02:53 AM

No words can describe the epic that is your creation.

Long live Sega Genesis.

5/5.

Hunter of Shadows 12-04-2007 10:24 PM

It's a good compaign, but as more than a few pointed out the campaign is extremely hard, and in some cases seemingly rigged for you to fail (like that annoying AoS push thingy to find the back entrance).

Also the one stupid mission where you have to save the villagers was a pain in the rear.

3/5, not bad, but I've seen better.

Necrosgal 01-17-2009 05:51 PM

first, i hate the Alisia Dragoon model, it sucks. Second, the terrain is really bad, this map would not have ever been approved at The Hive. Im sorry, but im accustomed to a certain level of quality, and this map has not

SeruK 01-17-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrosgal
The Hive.

Quote:

accustomed to a certain level of quality

heh.

Mechmap 01-18-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

first, i hate the Alisia Dragoon model, it sucks. Second, the terrain is really bad, this map would not have ever been approved at The Hive. Im sorry, but im accustomed to a certain level of quality, and this map has not

I doubt you know what a bad terrain is..

Necrosgal 01-18-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechmap
I doubt you know what a bad terrain is..

in fact, I know, and this is not

Mechmap 01-18-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

in fact, I know, and this is not

OK, first you say the terrain is really bad and now it isn't. What's it going to be?

magicguy 05-25-2009 04:40 AM

I think it's an awesome campaign and it truly shows ur great dedication. There are many great triggers, many great styles of play, not just the normal warcraft rpg usually seen. I appreciate the storyline, the humor. I have to agree it's too hard though. And does "reduce difficulty" really reduce the difficulty?? there are two maps i cannot beat and i wonder if u can give me hints.
I think chapter 4: I figure out how to kill 1 dragon alone but when two or more dragons go together it's kinda really hard to dodge the totems. Any hint for that?
and chapter 7: the dota map:D. I try different ways of pushing and i even manage to take out all the catapults in the 1st push but then when they push back all 3 lanes i just can't seem to defend. How exactly did u beat that map?

Thanks a lot and again, awesome work!!!:emote_thumbup:

Deathreaven 08-02-2009 05:53 AM

Its not actually too hard, if you manage to have patience and good pet management you don't even need allies.

Zack 12-08-2009 09:22 PM

How do I actually advance in this campaign?

I've reached chapter 5, the one where I rescue Tsu and kill that big guy at the end.

I can't get past it, i've beaten the level twice now, the second time I made sure to make a save right before the last boss.

I beat it, and nothing. I don't get to have the next level available to me... Why is that?

NiRVaNa_87 12-09-2009 11:44 PM

Really? It worked for me. I played this a LONG time ago though, so this problem might happen because of the new patch... canīt really tell.

As soon as I have the time/remember to do it, iīll give it a try myself.

EDIT: REALLY late reply for Necrosgal, I just noticed it. The map has already been aproved at the Hive, and the map creator is actually a very respected user around there. Next time think before you post instead of acting like a complete retard.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist%26r%3D20

EDIT 2: I made a quick test and in my case all the levels where available from the start, I even tried deleting the save to confirm this and they where still there. Maybe you could try downloading it again, and if everything else fails, just open the campaign in the world editor and change the maps to be available from the start, the campaign is not protected anyway.

Ardnived 04-27-2010 06:41 AM

The logo reminds me of Legend of Zelda :D

silvershinee 08-05-2010 11:16 AM

Nice