Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Concept Art / Fan Art (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   (444Ko)A War3 story [a detailed and colored comic] (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=53587)

teneur2g 04-16-2004 12:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
it took me some hours, and i did it mainly to show off my amazing skills, ignore the quotes where linking park is refered as "not good", it's not good and it's good at the same time, its your choice.. enjoy ;)

`deathlegionare 04-16-2004 01:17 AM

i dont get it.

Marco Polaris 04-16-2004 01:26 AM

Very disturbing, and hard to follow. Plus, maybe you could introduce your main character(s?).

Phreaker0 04-16-2004 01:31 AM

I don't get it either. . . could you please explain?

-Peace ez

teneur2g 04-16-2004 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polaris
Very disturbing, and hard to follow. Plus, maybe you could introduce your main character(s?).

Oh yes good idea.
There is an ogre, with two heads, one is posseded by a banshee, and the other is plain simple. hmm at the beginning they review linking park, and then of course i had difficulty to remember the band persons name..i just changed the story to the point where the correct head fights the posseded one beceause he exceeded the limit of stupidity. then the evil head gets an exorcism by a female shaman. banshee gets out.

leppy 04-16-2004 01:46 AM

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

i dont get it at all, but the random gore and lack of any sense at all makes it funny. :\ :D

and linkin park sux!

Shadow_Strike 04-16-2004 02:00 AM

oooooo ya... i think everyone can see the trauma uve had... *shudders*

so disturbing, i clicked on the comic b4 readin the artists name, and all i saw was deformalities and gore, then i knew it was you

teneur2g 04-16-2004 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Strike
oooooo ya... i think everyone can see the trauma uve had... *shudders*

so disturbing, i clicked on the comic b4 readin the artists name, and all i saw was deformalities and gore, then i knew it was you

it gotta be my first comic, i was experiecing with the light, and how to put black boxes, i also tried to mix dynamism of the shapes with the background, ignore the blood

erwtenpeller 04-19-2004 03:14 PM

yeah... i dont get it either... but, hes got a point.

linkin park does suck.

Candy_Warlock 04-20-2004 11:44 PM

OMFG I HATE U ALL
and that comic is weird!!!!!!!

Linkin Park doesnt suck!
Korn sucks (Now yes and alot)!!

teneur2g 04-20-2004 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy_Warlock
OMFG I HATE U ALL
and that comic is weird!!!!!!!

Linkin Park doesnt suck!
Korn sucks (Now yes and alot)!!

i didnt said linkinn park sucks, i just said it's relative tastes

Makuza 04-23-2004 10:09 PM

Dont get it either... not even with your explanation :\

teneur2g 04-23-2004 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makuza
Dont get it either... not even with your explanation :\

Fine, Throll is the serious head, the older one, while Archemonde is the one on the right, he's more like negative and hates stuff.
On the first panel that's what you see.

On the second panel you see Archemonde insulting Chester, since this is a linkin park based movie. He says chester throwes microphones at females, like a hunter.

On the third panel you see Throll getting pissed off, beceause Archemonde keeps thrash talking about Throll's favotie music band ( Linkin park ).

On the fourth panel and a bit of the third panel, you see Throll saying that the band members are not sexualled orriented towards the opposite sex, and they enjoy to go in bed.

On the fifth panel you see Throll's teeths, they're obviously going to bite someone, beceause of the very visible speedlines.

On the sixth panel you see Archemonde getting bitted by his brother head, you can imagine the agony, take a look at Archemonde's throat.

On the seventh panel you see a bit of Delirium here, Archemonde is angry by his brother's unpredictable reaction. Archemonde ( the one who bleeds a lot ) starts to insult him and his band.

On the eight panel you see text.

On the ninth panel you see Archemonde's face being blasted by some light, for now you don't know why, let's go to the next panel.

On the last panel you see a lot of stuff..you see the ogres, with one left who is down, covered in blood, that's Archemonde, he just had an exorcist from the fugly female shaman on the extreme right. The source of Archemonde's aggresivity came from a banshee, that bitch was controlling Archemonde's spirit and body, you can see the blue-white stuff coming out of his eyes and crashing into the village in the background, it's the banshee. The female shaman tells Throll that he went into a Bar with dancing nude undead or night elf, and one of the dancer was a banshee, who obviously posseded Archemonde.

The comic telled the life of a posseded ogre and how much it sucks.

WC3player2 05-02-2004 01:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Linkin Park doesn't suck. Korn Does.

teneur2g 05-02-2004 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WC3player2
*comix*.

wtfffffffffffff