Wc3C.net

Wc3C.net (http://www.wc3c.net/forums.php)
-   Skinning / Texturing (http://www.wc3c.net/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   WC3 Warehouse Best Skinner of 2003 Poll! *RESULTS* (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=42818)

Mock 01-03-2004 10:16 PM

Here you go. First I like to thank everyone who entered. I expected there to be a lot more entries:( but hey :gsmile: you get what you get. Here are 5 great skins in RANDOM ORDER. I will not be voting on this poll. If you post in this thread DO NOT SAY ANY NAMES! You can tell who made what from art style anyway. The images are very large and detailed. The first four are of the skin and last one is the original blizzard skin so you can see how much was edited.

The Poll will be up for 7 days. The day the poll ends I will reveal who made what. And They will be added to my site.

(Antihero) Skinner Number 1 10
(Yoda24) Skinner Number 2 12
(Jacinthe) Skinner Number 3 26
(Egg) Skinner Number 4 22
(Whitehorn) Skinner Number 5 27
The point rewards will be given today. I need to make reward sigs. ALL SKINNERS PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THE SKINS TO OTHER SITES I WANT THEM WARCRAFT III WAREHOUSE EXCLUSIVE. Contrats whitehorn! I would like to thank everyone who entered and voted.

Whitehorn won 1125 points!
Jacinthe won 384 Points!
Mock1 is now poor

Skinner Number 1
Picture 1 of Skinner 1
Picture 2 of Skinner 1
Picture 3 of Skinner 1
Picture 4 of Skinner 1
Original

Skinner Number 2
Picture 1 of Skinner 2
Picture 2 of Skinner 2
Picture 3 of Skinner 2
Picture 4 of Skinner 2
Original

Skinner Number 3
Picture 1 of Skinner 3
Picture 2 of Skinner 3
Picture 3 of Skinner 3
Picture 4 of Skinner 3
Original

Skinner Number 4
Picture 1 of Skinner 4
Picture 2 of Skinner 4
Picture 3 of Skinner 4
Picture 4 of Skinner 4
Original

Skinner Number 5
Picture 1 of Skinner 5
Picture 2 of Skinner 5
Picture 3 of Skinner 5
Picture 4 of Skinner 5
Original

In-Game shot of all skins

yoda_24 01-03-2004 11:15 PM

hmm... quality of the screenshots isnt that good... you can see how they are all.. um whats the word here... not smooth?

Jacinthe 01-03-2004 11:17 PM

Hehe, thanks Mock. Out of fairness I won't vote for myself. Wish you could've taken a 3/4ths profile shot, too, instead of just front and back! Or perhaps one directly from the side. If you can't do that this time, then maybe just something to keep in mind for the future. =)

Some nice skins. ^^ Good job.

Mock 01-03-2004 11:25 PM

looks like its gonna be close this time

Quote:

Originally posted by yoda_24
hmm... quality of the screenshots isnt that good... you can see how they are all.. um whats the word here... not smooth?

They are pretty decent they are not blurry. You want top quality jpegs at 2 mbs each? Besides it doesnt change it very a lot where it would make you vote for other skins.

Quote:

Originally posted by Jacinthe
Hehe, thanks Mock. Out of fairness I won't vote for myself. Wish you could've taken a 3/4ths profile shot, too, instead of just front and back! Or perhaps one directly from the side. If you can't do that this time, then maybe just something to keep in mind for the future. =)

Some nice skins. ^^ Good job.

ah its too late now. Maybe next time but... What would the next contest be? Best of 04 is a year away. I doubt i will be in wc3 still lol.

Jacinthe 01-03-2004 11:35 PM

You couldn't add one more screenshot to them all? =) If it affects the poll, that only means that these shots didn't provide sufficient information to begin with, IMO.

They're good shots, but I never use them when presenting my own skins, and lacking a side shot of some kind is lacking a ton of information.

Intolerance 01-04-2004 12:01 AM

why isnt Zoom (requires log in) an option

yoda_24 01-04-2004 12:10 AM

cause thats wolverine's skin and hes banned for life.

I wonder how many of these are 512x512 and how many are 256x256...

SithLordNr1 01-04-2004 12:13 AM

why was he banned.... I cant remember!

Jacinthe 01-04-2004 12:20 AM

Quote:

I wonder how many of these are 512x512 and how many are 256x256...
Wondering the same thing, yoda. =)

Mock 01-04-2004 12:22 AM

I would have taken his skin but it was public everyone knows he did it. I think 3 of them are high res or 2 of them.
Quote:

You couldn't add one more screenshot to them all? =) If it affects the poll, that only means that these shots didn't provide sufficient information to begin with, IMO.

They're good shots, but I never use them when presenting my own skins, and lacking a side shot of some kind is lacking a ton of information.

fine fine lol I'll take extra shots later on.

Jacinthe 01-04-2004 12:27 AM

Thanks Mock, you rule~

Mock 01-04-2004 12:59 AM

new shots ups
Quote:

Out of fairness I won't vote for myself.

lol good skinsmenship

Intolerance 01-04-2004 01:27 AM

Quote:

cause thats wolverine's skin and hes banned for life.

too bad wolverine's skin is the best one

Ravan 01-04-2004 01:31 AM

too bad your wolverine, 2 And 5 are the best the rest just plain suck no offense

Mock 01-04-2004 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by y0urslayer
too bad wolverine's skin is the best one

he could have entered it wouldnt matter to me at all. But he didnt so whatever. You probly r mav. ok now more mav/wolv get on topic

Quote:

Originally posted by Ashandir
too bad your wolverine, 2 And 5 are the best the rest just plain suck no offense

Did you just say the plain suck. Thats not cool man:nono: . Thats pretty offensive even tho they arent my skins. You dont even say why they just "plain suck" They are great skins and they took the time to enterWhy didnt you enter?